Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code of the Italian Law.
In accordance with article 13 of the code of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide you with the following information.
We at the Italian Elixir , Enton Qesari believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document details the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how they are used.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our services. Your data may be stored via Wix.com data storage, databases and general applications. Your data is stored by them on secure servers, protected by firewalls.
Like many other websites, ours use log files. These files simply log visitors to the site - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analytics services. Our hosting services are made on the wix.com platform.
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. We also collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; access; email address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, duration of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to navigate away from the page.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personal information that can be identified, therefore all data is collected in an absolutely anonymous form.
We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations and personal profile.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser's PC within the browser. They contain basic information on Internet browsing and thanks to the browser they are recognized every time the user visits the site.
How to disable cookies
It is possible to disable cookies directly from the browser used, by accessing the settings (preferences or options): this choice may limit some navigation features of the site.
Management of Cookies
The cookies used on this site may fall into the categories described below.
• Activities strictly necessary for operation
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, preventing the site from requesting to log in several times to access subsequent pages.
• Activity for saving preferences
These cookies allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, they allow you to set the language.
• Statistical and audience measurement activities (eg: Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Yandex Metrica, Microsoft Analytics and Clarity)
These cookies help us to understand, through data collected in anonymous and aggregate form, how users interact with websites by providing information relating to the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps improve the performance of websites.
• Social media cookies (eg: Facebook)
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some common features of the main social media and provide them within the site. In particular, they allow registration and authentication on the site via facebook and google connect, the sharing and comments of pages of the site on social networks, enable the "like" on Facebook and "+1" on G + features.
Our advertising partners
• Google. com
Third-party vendor advertisements operate advertising networks that use cookie technology in their respective advertisements and links that appear on our site. The a
Our site does not have access to or does not control these cookies used by third party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party servers for more information on their practices and for instructions on how to opt out of certain practices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do so through your individual browser options. Further information on managing cookies with specific web browsers can be found on the respective websites of the browsers.
Purpose of the processing
The data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
• provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals / sites connected with this and to send communications, including commercial ones, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled by it and / or connected and / o Sponsor.
• possible transfer of the aforementioned data to third parties, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
• carry out the obligations established by laws or regulations;
• manage contacts;
• provide and manage the Services;
• provide ongoing assistance and technical support to our users;
• create aggregate statistical data and other aggregated and / or inferred non-personal information that we or our business partners can use to provide and improve our respective services;
Methods of processing
The data will be processed in the following ways:
• single-opt data collection, in a specific database;
• recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic support;
• organization of the archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All the requested data are mandatory.
Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The collected data may be used by:
• Theitalianelixir for direct mailing or similar activities;
• third-party companies for the supply of any products purchased through the site on commission from the customer;
• subjects who must have access to data, as required by law or secondary and / or community regulations.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its suppliers.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing;
- obtain from the owner, without delay:
confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and the communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of no less than ninety days;
the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
We point out that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
VAT number 05054980262
31100 - Treviso (TV) ITALIA
Tel / Fax: +393286854638